The week has gone by pretty quickly and, as usual, I've completely lost track of time and may have been here for two days or two months and I wouldn't know any different. We've seen lots of stuff, done lots of things and spent time with great friends. Thanks Nathan and Sarah for planning this!
As if to send us off with a bang, there is this fantastic sunrise just blazing away up there.
We rode the car barge back to St. Thomas, this time during the day.
Hanging out in the terminal area after finishing up security and customs. There is one large room for about eight terminals. It's the best one I've ever been in - glass all the way around and you are staring right at the runway with enough activity for entertainment.
There may not be snow but it will be Christmas soon.
Our flight is called up and we head past the ticket kiosk and out the door. That's the plane we'll be flying on, right outside the windows there.
One last look around as we must say farewell to this place. The beauty here is immense and it was hard to keep from going numb and just getting used to it right away. I'm hoping to take away a little of the way of life locals live, where we maybe don't need to be quite so busy all the time. A stop and smell the roses sort of thing?






No comments:
Post a Comment