This
Weather data courtesy of Weather Underground
+
=
The weather has been so warm that I've started riding outside again. This means going at night, which is fine, because 10w of LED light will fix that. I hadn't used this light for a while so Monday was a bit of a let down, not remembering how dim it really was. I could see well enough to not crash but certainly not great. By the time I got back, I could barely see at all and wondered if the battery was perhaps getting low. After charging it overnight, the light was now a retina-destroyer of a machine. Much better. About half-way out to my turnaround point on the next ride, I had one car flashing their brights at me from the road, and another honking as they went by. Perfect.


Hey I just saw that i could comment NICE!! more biking!!
ReplyDelete